The Best Dividend Spreadsheet
This is the best dividend spreadsheet for keeping track of your stocks & passive income!
Thanks for wanting to learn more about my Dividend Stock Portfolio Tracker on Icloud Numbers.
- track stock price, dividend payments, dividend yield, yield on cost, total position gains in $ and %, total position dividends. 52-week high, 52-week low, %s off of high and low, and also 1yr price target from a collection of analysts.
- Requires minimal input & updates automatically
- This is on Icloud numbers allowing your stock portfolio to be saved automatically and available on any phone or computer!
- This spreadsheet also splits your stock portfolio by sector so you can see value and dividends coming from each sector so you can analyze where you need to diversify.
- Supports all currencies including USD, CAD, EUR & more
- We added in an extra stock analyzer bringing up charts & details of stocks you may be interested in!
- You get 5 custom spreadsheets that work together to give you a clearer picture of your portfolio.
- Icloud Numbers only. This is both a pro and a con. Icloud numbers is free and more fluent then google or excel but its only on Icloud numbers!
- If things break and you aren’t good at using Icloud Numbers, you’ll require me to fix things so never hesitate to send an email firstname.lastname@example.org